"I hate belts." -Every Unbelt customer, five minutes before trying their first Unbelt
Guaranteed to convert even the most passionate non belt-wearer (but regular jeans-tugger-upper), our Classic Unbelt gives gaping, pinchy, or slip-downy pants the tailor-made fit you never knew was possible.
Most elastic belts are made with cheap, off-the-shelf material that stretches out after a few weeks. Not these babies. We use velvety, resilient elastic and all-metal hardware from factories that pay living wages in exchange for gorgeous quality. The result: a premium "invisible" belt that's guaranteed to replace that nest of bulky leather belts at the back of your sock drawer.
Here's what you can expect:
- Stretchy, comfy and adjustable from 24" to 54" hips
- Standard belt loop width (1.5")
- Perfectly flat under tees - no more tiny mystery holes from bulky buckles or sticking-out jeans buttons
- Recycled, hypoallergenic metal buckle
- Machine-washable in your belt loops
- Beep-free in airport security
Still not sure? Try a Classic for 30 days - if you're not absolutely loving it, we'll take it back - shipping paid, zero questions asked.
Our core Classic colours (black, charcoal, navy, and white) are now sewn in Edmonton, Canada. All others were sewn at Ms. Ou's studio in Changping, China. All Unbelts are ethically sewn for living wages.
● 72% polyester, 17% nylon, 11% (covered) latex band
● Hypoallergenic, airport-friendly zinc alloy hardware
● Standard belt loop width (1.5” / 4 cm)
● Adjust to approximate length using slider and thread through belt loops
● Tighten or loosen as needed - no need to unthread
● Leave in belt loops on laundry day. Cold wash, hang to dry. Do not iron
● All components sourced from factories verified to be providing living wages and safe working conditions
● Component factories subject to annual audit and twice-annual site visits