Check out the latest colour combinations for our best-selling Intrepid Duo Packs.
Here’s a few secrets about the Intrepid belt you may not be aware of…
- Intrepid elastic contains about 8.5 recycled plastic water bottles – can you say environmental sustainability?
- Intrepids are sewn at our Edmonton, Alberta studio and backed by our living wage supply chain.
- Little secret pocket sewn on the inside of the belt to hold money, a house key, or whatever you need on the go.
- Oh, and did we mention the Intrepid comes with a lifetime warranty, which covers repairs or replacements indefinitely!
Shop our multipacks today and save. Plus they ship for FREE.
Currently available in:
- Acorn: 1 x Obsidian, 1 x Chocolate
- Equinox: 1 x Heathered Slate. 1 x Heathered Olive
Eminence: 1 x Plum Potion, 1 x Oxford Navy
Add our Best-Ever Laundry Bag ($15 value) to protect your Unbelts’ hardware from scratches in the washing machine.
● 63% recycled polyester band with 37% (concealed) latex
● Silicone inner grip to prevent slipping
● Hypoallergenic, airport-friendly zinc alloy hardware
● Standard belt loop width (1.5” / 4 cm)
● Adjust to approximate length using slider and thread through belt loops
● Tighten or loosen as needed - no need to unthread
● Leave in belt loops on laundry day. Cold wash, hang to dry. Do not iron
● All components sourced from factories verified to be providing living wages and safe working conditions
● Component factories subject to annual audit and twice-annual site visits
● Intrepids are sewn at our Edmonton, Alberta studio.